Last Updated: 12 May 2020
TUNA Port is all-weather working port located off Tekra, 15 KM from existing Kandla Port on South West direction, Gujarat with capacity of 14 MMTPA with draft 15.00 MTRS at berth. Tuna Port is capable to handling 130000 DWT vessel at berth. It has the largest and most ultra morden coal terminal in the vicinity of Kandla Port with discharge rate of 35000.00 MT P/DAY. High capacity Liebherr Cranes and Hoppers, Fully integrated high-speed conveyor system.
Terminal has deep drafts, all weather berthing facilities. The berths at the port are capable of handling mini cape size vessels.
|UN Locator Code||INTUN|
|Location||Lang 22⁰ 57⁰ N.,
Long 70⁰ 09⁰ E
|Anchorage Area||ANCHORAGE POSITION : 22⁰ 57⁰ N., Long 70⁰ 09⁰ E
Tuna Tekra Terminal is situated north of the Outer Tuna buoy and hence vessels are not required to cross the bar. The depth in the Tuna Tekra approach channel is 12.2 mtrs at Chart Datum (0.0 mtrs height of tide) and the maximum daily acceptable draft will depend upon the high water height for the day subject to 10% UKC.
|Pilot boarding||POB POSITION 22˚48’ N AND 070˚03’ E.
POB WILL TAKE PLACE ABOUT 1.0 HOURS BEFORE HIGH WATER DURING DAY LIGHT HOURS DURING THE INITIAL PHASE OF TERMINAL OPERATION. Pilots board vessels using PILOT LAUNCH. Pilot Boat maintains a listening watch on VHF Ch – 16/08 at all times
PROPOSED WAYPOINT AND ROUTE THAT THE VESSEL MAY FOLLOW FROM PILOT STATION TO THE BERTH
a. 22048.606 N / 070002.400 E
b. 22049.630 N / 070004.500 E
c. 22052.900 N / 070005.881 E
d. 22053.020 N / 070005.980 E
e. 22053.184 N / 070006.280 E
|Maneuvering time from Anchorage to Berth||Anchorage to Berth 0.5 to 1 Hrs|
|VHF Channel Number||TUNA PORT ON CHANNEL 16 AND 08 AND PHONE- +917567122201 OR TERMINAL MANAGER ON +919879614232.|
|Water Density||Water density varies from 1020 to 1028 during Monsoon|
|Weather||All Weather Working Port|
|BA Charts required||Indian Hydrographic Office Charts: 203, 2018, and 2059
British Admiralty Charts: 39,43 AND 3466
|Stevedoring Working Hrs||The Port works 24 hours x 7 days in a week.
PORT SHIFT TIMINGS SHIFT
|Discharge Facility||Mechanized berth with 4 Mobile Harbour Crane and 4 Mobile Hopper at Jetty. Crane Lifting capacity upto 104.00 MT SWL Upto 72 MT, Discharge rate 35K to 40K MTPD.|
|Vessel Age Permitted||25 Years & subject to class approved by DG SHIPPING.|
|Minimum Crane Outreach||NA|
|Berth No||LOA(Mrts)||Beam(Mtrs)||Draft(Mtrs)||DWT||Qty||SWL||Cargo Handled|
|AKBT 1||295||46||15||100000 MT||-||-||COAL, FERTILIZER, GRAIN, MINERALS|
|AKBT 2||295||46||15||75000 MT||-||-||COAL, FERTILIZER, GRAIN, MINERALS|
|AKBT 3||295||46||15||100000 MT||-||-||COAL, FERTILIZER, GRAIN, MINERALS|
|AKBT 4||295||46||15||75000 MT||-||-||COAL, FERTILIZER, GRAIN, MINERALS|
1) Vessel restriction are berth wise respectively
2) Berth 1 and 3 shall be designed to handle two vessels ranging from 10,000 DWT to 1,00,000 DWT and berth 2 and 4 shall be designed to handle two vessels of ranging from 10,000 DWT to 75,000 DWT.
1) Presently berthing of vessels will be carried out only during daylight hours. Unberthing will be done during dark hours.
2) Pilotage / Tug Assistance compulsory for berthing / un-berthing / shifting etc
3) NAVIGATIONAL HAZARD: VESSEL TO GET LATEST NAV WARNINGS FROM NHO DEHRADUN WEBSITE WWW. HYDROBHARAT.NIC.IN
Most ultra modern coal terminal in the vicinity of Kandla Port with discharge rate of 35000.00 MT P/DAY. High capacity Liebherr Cranes and Hoppers, Fully integrated high-speed conveyor system.
For further details loading & discharging rate, Please contact us on web chat or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Tuna Terminal - mechanized Terminal having a Capacity of 14.112 MMTPA Four Berth Consisting of 600 m x 60 m berthing structure to cater to 2 vessels of 1,00,000 Dwt in-front of jettystructure to cater to 2 vessels of 1,00,000 Dwt in-front of jetty and 2 vessels each of 75,000 Dwt in rear side of jetty
2) Fully mechanized berth with 4 Mobile Harbour Crane and 4 Mobile Hopper at Jetty. Crane Lifting capacity upto 104.00 MT SWL Upto 72 MT, Discharge rate 35K to 40K MTPD.
3) Fully mechanized terminal with approx 10 KM of conveyor net work with high speed discharge system with discharge rate 2100-3200 TPH.
4) The terminal has adequate closed godown and open yards for storage of large volumes of cargo. The closed godown can store more than 170,000 MT of cargo. Open yards, with a total area of 13.12 Hectare. Support infrastructure
with 4 Truck weigh bridges and 2 in-motion weigh bridge for Rake movement.
5) Cargo can be received and evacuated by road and rail. Tuna can handle 4 rakes per day. It has separate sidings for agri, fertilizer and coal cargo. The port has good road connectivity to NH – 8A allowing fast and easy movement of cargo from / to the port.
6) The terminal infrastructure at Tuna is capable of simultaneously handling multiple vessels. A set of high capacity Liebherr Cranes and Hoppers ensure quick discharge of vessels.
1) HEALTH AND MEDICAL : Multi - Specialty Sterling Hospital with 100 beds is situated close to the Port.
2) BUNKER SUPPLY : Bunkers can be arranged/supply by Agents or supplier by Tankers and Bunker Barges.
3) FRESH WATER : Available at all berths are on prior requisition and on chargeable basis.
4) GARBAGE REMOVAL : Garbage removal facility is available on prior requisition and chargeable basis
5) SLUDGE REMOVAL : can be do through agents by registered contractors.
6) WORKSHOP : All types of repair facility provided by approved workshop.
7) SIGN ON-OFF : Permitted [except Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladeshi, China]
a) Nearest Domestic Airport (BHUJ & KANDLA) 60KM around away from port.
b) Nearest International Airport (AHMADABAD) 320KM around away from port.
c) Hotel facility available at Gandhidham City.
8) SPARES delivery possible on board via air cargo from Mumbai or Ahmadabad.
Dry Cargo Marine Tariff : -
1) PORT DUES :
a) foreign run :: $ 0.4769 Per GRT of Vessel Per call
b) coastal run :: INR 11.7882 Per GRT of Vessel Per call
-The due is payable on each entry into the port
2) PILOTAGE CHARGES :
a) $ 0.9695 per GT, for vessels with GRT 0 to 30000.
b) $ 0.7746 per GT, for vessels with GRT 30000 to 60000 and above.
c) $ 0.6772 per GT, for vessels with GRT 60000 and above.
a) INR 23.9681 per GT, for vessels with GRT 0 to 30000.
b) INR 19.1493 per GT, for vessels with GRT 30000 to 60000 and above.
c) INR 14.2405 per GT, for vessels with GRT 60000 and above.
Includes one Berthing and one Un-berthing.
3) BERTH HIRE CHARGES :
a) Foreign Run :: INR 0.65 per GRT per Hour (If non crane berth 50% Berth Hire Applied).
4) LIGHTERAGE DUES AT OTB/ANCHORAGE ::
a) Foreign Run : $ 0.0010 Per MT or part thereof.
b) Coastal Run : INR 0.04 Per MT or part thereof.
5) ANCHORAGE CHARGES
a) Foreign Run : $ 1.1410 Per Hours
b) Coastal Run : INR 28.2019 Per Hours
6) INDIAN LIGHT HOUSE DUES : INR 08.00 per NRT
7) GANGWAY Charges : $ 100 Per Day (Per calendar day)
Note : GST 18% applicable on all kind of services.
Above restrictions / information are current and are subject to change without any prior intimation from port authorities