Last Updated: 12 May 2020
Adani Petronet (Dahej)Port Pvt Ltd (APDPPL), is a joint venture between Adani Group & Petronet LNG Limited. Strategically located in the gulf of Khambhat thereby having access to dense industrial areas of Gujarat and Maharashtra (North) & central MP. Only commercial terminal in GMB port of Dahej handling solid cargos in bulk /break bulk and also project cargo. • Mechanized berth with conveyor handling system for handling coal in bulk at very fast evacuation rate of 4200 MT / Hr. • Two deep draft berths capable of handling up to mini cape size vessels.
|Port||DAHEJ PORT (ADANI TERMINAL)|
|UN Locator Code||INDAH|
|Location||• A Lat 21 43.30 N Long 072 25.00 E
• B Lat 21 43.30 N Long 072 28 50 E
• C Lat 21 35 00 N Long 072 28 50 E
• D Lat 21 35 00 N Long 072 25.00 E
|Anchorage Area||• A:Lat:21 deg 44 min 20 sec N, Long:72 deg 32 min 12 sec E
• B:Lat:21 deg 44 min 20 sec N, Long:72 deg 28 min 42 sec E
• C:Lat:21 deg 35 min 00 sec N, Long:72 deg 28 min 42 sec E
• D:Lat:21 deg 35 min 00 sec N, Long:72 deg 32 min 36 sec E
|Pilot boarding||PILOTAGE IS COMPULSORY
-Pilot boarding ground = Exact boarding point will be communicated by port/pilot on vhf prior berthing [usually abt 1 nm/1.5 nm west/sw of apppl berth]
|Maneuvering time from Anchorage to Berth||updated soon.....|
|VHF Channel Number||73 / 16|
|Water Density||a) 1.020 to 1.023 during the South West Monsoon period
b) 1.024 to 1.025 during the remaining part of the year.
|Weather||a) All Weather working port,
b) Whether remains fair except in Monsoon from 15th May to 15th September.
|BA Charts required||1) 208 GULF OF KHAMBHAT
2) 209 HAZIRA TO UMARGAM
3) 254 APPROACHES TO GULF OF KHAMBHAT
4) 2044 GULF OF KHAMBHAT (CAMBAY) SOUTHERN PORTION
|Stevedoring Working Hrs||24 HRS WORKING PORT
(1) 0800 to 0900 Shift change.
(2) 1300 to 1400 hrs Lunch Break.
(3) 2000 to 2100 Shift change.
|Discharge Facility||1) NORTH BERTH - Mechanized berth with conveyor handling system
2) SOUTH BERTH - PORT SHORE CRANE.
|Vessel Age Permitted||25 Years & subject to class approved by DG SHIPPING.|
|Minimum Crane Outreach||updated soon.....|
|Berth No||LOA(Mrts)||Beam(Mtrs)||Draft(Mtrs)||DWT||Qty||SWL||Cargo Handled|
|NORTH BERTH||260.00||42.00||14.00||1,06,667 MT (Displacement)||2 NOS OF LIBHERR CRANE||75 MT EACH HOOK||COAL|
|SOUTH BERTH||260.00||42.00||14.00||106667 MT (Displacement)||2 NOS OF GOTTWALD CRANES||80 MT EACH HOOK||Rock Phosphate, Fertiliser, Iron Scrap, Sulphur, Project, Salt, Minerals|
1. Berthing will be suspended when average wind speed exceeds 30 knots or wind is gusting above 35 knots.
2. Un-berthing will be suspended when average wind speed exceeds 35 knots or wind is gusting above 40knots.
3. Berthing and Un-berthing will also be suspended if the wave height is more than 02 meters.
4. Minimum UKC not below 10% of the deepest draft in the approaches and not below 0.5 meters of the deepest draft at the berth.
5. The actual decision depends on many factors, which can only be assessed by the pilot and the Master. The above parameters may not therefore be strictly observed by the Pilot, if in his professional judgment and in consultation with the Master, more or less restrictive parameters should apply to ensure the safe maneuvering of the vessel.
A) Being berthed for coal discharge at the mechanized North berth with discharge by 2 shore cranes/grabs/unloader with discharge rate around 30-35000 MT/day-
B) Being berthed at non-mechanized South berth –sub to receivers approval/port planning where discharge by 2 shore cranes/grabs with discharge rates around 10-15000 MT/day-AGW.
For loading & discharging rate, Please contact us on web chat or e-mail at email@example.com
A) Conveyor System: 9.8 Km (6.04 Km +3.74 Km) long and capacity of 4200/5600 TPH
B) Mobile Harbour Cranes: 4 Nos. MHC (2 Liebherr; 2 Gottwald)
C) 3 Nos. Stacker cum Re-claimer with stacking capacity of 4200 TPH and reclaiming capacity of 2500 TPH
D) 2 Nos. Rapid Wagon Loading SILO for rake loading
1) HEALTH AND MEDICAL : AVAILABLE AT DAHEJ CITY
2) BUNKER SUPPLY :
3) FRESH WATER : AVAILABLE CHARGEABLE BASIS
4) GARBAGE REMOVAL : AVAILABLE CHARGEABLE BASIS
5) SLUDGE REMOVAL : AVAILABLE CHARGEABLE BASIS
6) WORKSHOP : SUBJECT TO REPAIRING
7) SIGN ON-OFF : Permitted [except Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladeshi, China]
a) Nearest Domestic Airport (VADODARA) 130KM around away from port.
b) Nearest International Airport (AHMADABAD) 240KM around away from port.
c) Hotel facility available at DAHEJ/VADODARA City.
8) SPARES delivery possible on board via air cargo from Mumbai or Ahmadabad.
9) Immobilization Permission : Not Permitted
Dry Cargo Marine Tariff : -
1) PORT DUES :
a) $ 0.268 Per GRT of Vessel
- Minimum Charges USD 1200 per vessel applicable. (Port Dues are applicable per call & the maximum validity is 30 days.)
2) PILOTAGE CHARGES :
A) Pilotage Charges (Coal and Project Cargo) :: $ 1.558 per GRT ( Minimum $ 925)
B) Pilotage Charges (all other cargo vessels) :: $ 0.9225 per GRT (Minimum $ 615)
3) BERTH HIRE CHARGES :
A) Berth hire charges (Coal and Project Cargo) :: $ 0.01935 per GRT per hour (Minimum Charges $ 820 per Day)
B) Berth hire charges (all other cargo vessels) :: $ 0.00879 per GRT per hour (Minimum Charges $ 820 per Day)
4) ANCHORAGE CHARGES
A) Anchorage Charges: $ 0.00128 per GRT per hour.
Anchorage charges will be applicable for all vessels anchoring within Port limits
1. For berthing: From the time of vessel dropping anchor till the time the pilot board
2. For sailing: From the time of vessel dropping anchor till anchor away.
5) MOORING CHARGES: $ 0.017360 Per GRT
6) INDIAN LIGHT HOUSE DUES : INR 08.00 per NRT
7) GANGWAY Charges : $ 100.00 Per Day (Per calendar day + Mandatory)
8) VTMS Charges : INR 4.40 Per GRT
Note : GST 18% applicable on all kind of services.
Above restrictions / information are current and are subject to change without any prior intimation from port authorities