Last Updated: 20 May 2020
Adani Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd. (AHPPL) is strategically located on the west side of the Hazira peninsula at approximately Latitude: 21° 06’ North, Longitude: 072° 37’ East. Hazira Port handles all types of cargo including bulk, break-bulk, bulk liquid chemicals, petroleum products & edible oil, containers, automotive and crude. Adani Hazira Port is located close to the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) along the West coast of India which accounts for a major part of the Indian trade. AHPPL has excellent multimodal connectivity to the northern, north-western and central parts of India. The Port is located in middle of India’s biggest chemical manufacturing corridor i.e. south Gujarat (from Vapi to Vadodra). Adani Hazira Port provides a convenient international trade gateway to Europe, Africa, America and the Middle East.
|Port||ADANI TERMINAL (HAZIRA PORT)|
|UN Locator Code||INHZR|
|Location||Latitude: 21° 06’ North
Longitude: 072° 37’ East
|Anchorage Area||Vessel which has physically crossed the Latitude of 20d° 54 min north & registered herself with the Port giving all the vessels particulars after that VTMS will advise the Anchorage Position to the vessel.|
|Pilot boarding||Pilotage is compulsory at Hazira Port. Pilot Boarding Ground for Adani Hazira Port (AHPPL) is at Lat : 21˚ 02.5’ N, Long : 72˚ 34.0 E. A tug will be used for boarding Pilot on to the vessel.|
|Maneuvering time from Anchorage to Berth||updated soon.....|
|VHF Channel Number||VHF Ch. 16 & 69|
|Water Density||Highest Astronomical Tide - CD +8.68 m
Mean Higher High Water - CD +6.96 m
Mean Lower High Water - CD +5.84 m
Mean Sea Level - CD +4.19 m
Mean Higher Low Water - CD +2.11 m
Mean Lower Low Water - CD +1.37 m
Lowest Astronomical Tide - CD -0.32 m
|BA Charts required||Chart Number 2101 & 2034 (published by Indian Hydrographic Organization)|
|Stevedoring Working Hrs||24 HRS WORKING PORT
(1) 0900 to 1000 Shift change.
(2) 1300 to 1400 hrs Lunch Break.
(3) 2100 to 2200 Shift change.
|Tide||Chart datum (Zero Tide). / Lowest Low Water (LAT) is 0.3mtr and most of the LW is about 0.8mtr.|
|Discharge Facility||Shore Crane Available|
|Vessel Age Permitted||25 Years & subject to class approved by DG SHIPPING.|
|Minimum Crane Outreach||updated soon.....|
|Berth No||LOA(Mrts)||Beam(Mtrs)||Draft(Mtrs)||DWT||Qty||SWL||Cargo Handled|
|ADANI HAZIRA TERMINAL|
|MP-1||300||42||14||187200||-||-||Bulk, Steel, Liquid|
|MP-2||300||42||14||187200||-||-||Bulk, Steel, Liquid|
|MP-3||225||42||14||106700||-||-||Bulk, Steel, Liquid|
|MP-4||180||36||13||106700||-||-||Bulk, Steel, Liquid|
1) GANGWAY :- Compulsory Gangway Request to be made 24 hours prior berthing.
For loading & discharging rate, Please contact us on web chat or e-mail at email@example.com
1. Liebherr Cranes : 4 X SWL 75T
2. Grabs : 4 X 46M3 Capacity
3. MP-2: Mechanized Conveyor System : 6000MT/Hr Discharge Rate
4. Hoppers (Rail Mounted) : 2 x 2000MT/Hr Discharge Rate
5. Hoppers (Rubber Tyred) : 4 x 1000MT/Hr Discharge Rate
1. Quay Cranes (Post Panamax) : 6 X 61T (under spreader)
2. Outreach : 51m
3. Rubber Tyre Gantries : 14Nos x 41MT
1. Hose Size (ASA) : 8” dia. (150)
2. Size of Reducer/Manifold Connection : 8 Inches.
3. Number of Pipelines available : 4 X 12” Carbon Steel Pipelines (Out of 4 pipelines 1 x 12” is Cold Insulated) and 1 X 10” Stainless Steel Pipeline (Hot Insulated).
1) FRESH WATER :- Fresh water is supplied by terminal through private vendor to the vessel at shore.
2) FUEL / PROVISION :- Fuel and Provision supplied at berth in small quantity subject to availability in local market.
1) PORT DUES:
a) Port dues for LNG Vessels:- $ 0.3454 per GRT
b) Port dues for Non LNG Vessels:- $ 0.053 Per GRT of Vessel (Minimum Charges $ 375 per vessel applicable.)
c) Port Dues for POL tankers declaring their GT as reduced GT:- $ 0.068 Per GRT of Vessel (Minimum Charges $ 470 per vessel applicable)
- Port Dues are applicable per call & the maximum validity is 30 days. After 30 days period, the vessel (if it stays) will be charged for another 30 days.
2) PILOTAGE CHARGES PER GT OF VESSEL :
a) Pilotage For LNG Vessels:- $ 0.5955 per GRT
b) Pilotage Charges for Other Vessels (excludes container & tanker)
- $ 1.01 per GRT of vessel
Minimum $ 3990 : Upto 3,000 GRT
Minimum $ 7610 : 3,001 – 15,000 GRT
Minimum $ 16275 : 15,001 – 60,000 GRT
c) Pilotage Charges for Tankers Vessel
- $ 1.01 per GRT (upto 25,000 GRT )
Minimum $ 7610 : Upto 15,000 GT
Minimum $ 16275 : 15,001 GRT to 25,000 GRT
- $ 1.07 per GRT of vessel (Above 25000 GRT)
d) Pilotage Charges for POL tankers declaring their GT as reduced GT
- $ 1.28 per GRT of vessel
Minimum $ 5065 : Upto 3,000 GRT
Minimum $ 9660 : 3,001 – 15,000 GRT
Minimum $ 20680 : 15,001 – 60,000 GRT
[Includes one Berthing & one Un-berthing (all tug charges inclusive)]
3) BERTH HIRE CHARGES :
a) Berth Hire for Tankers
- $ 0.045 per GRT per 8 hour* upto 15,000 GRT
- $ 0.068 per GRT per 8 hour* from 15,001 to 30,000 GRT
- $ 0.084 per GRT per 8 hour* for more than 30001 GRT
b)Berth Hire for other than tankers
- $ 0.068 per GRT per 8 hour*
c)Berth Hire for POL tankers declaring their GRT as reduced GRT
- $ 0.058 per GRT per 8 hour* upto 15,000 GRT
- $ 0.087 per GRT per 8 hour* from 15,001 to 30,000 GRT
- $ 1.070 per GRT per 8 hour* for more than 30,001 GRT
[*Minimum charges $ 495 per day for all vessels (not declaring their GRT as reduced GRT).
*Minimum charges $ 630 per day for POL tankers declaring their GRT as reduced GRT is applicable.
*The charge is liveable on each call of vessel. Berth Stay is considered from the First Line ashore to all cast off.]
4) ANCHORAGE CHARGES:
a) $ 0.00099 per GRT per hour.
[Anchorage charges will be applicable, from the time of vessel dropping anchor till the time the pilot board the vessel for berthing,
for all vessels anchoring within Port limits.]
5) MOORING CHARGES: $ 0.017360 Per GRT
6) INDIAN LIGHT HOUSE DUES : INR 08.00 per NRT
7) GANGWAY CHARGES: $ 100.00 Per Day (Per calendar day + Mandatory)
8) VTMS CHARGES: INR 4.84 Per GRT
Note : GST 18% applicable on all kind of services.
Above restrictions / information are current and are subject to change without any prior intimation from port authorities