Last Updated: 12 May 2020
Hindalco’s Dahej Harbour and Infrastructure Limited (DHIL) operates an all-weather jetty in the Gulf of Khambhat on the west coast of India. DHIL is strategically located at latitude 21.42° N and longitude 72.315°E to cater to the logistics and transportation needs of its customers. Equipped with a skilled and professional workforce, and customer friendly port, DHIL values the time, money and cargo of its customers. Reputed for reliability and high performance, the company enjoys strong relationships in the marketplace.
|Port||DAHEJ (DHIL) PORT INFORMATION (DAHEJ HINDALCO TERMINAL)|
|UN Locator Code||INBHD|
|Location||latitude 21.42° N
|Anchorage Area||latitude 21.42° N
|Pilot boarding||Pilot Is Compulsory.|
|Maneuvering time from Anchorage to Berth||updated soon.....|
|VHF Channel Number||VHF Channel 09 or 16|
|Water Density||updated soon.....|
|Weather||Whether remains fair Except in Monsoon from june to September.|
|BA Charts required||BA Charts No- 2039, 2044, 2082|
|Stevedoring Working Hrs||1ST Shift - 0600Hrs to 1400 Hrs 1030 Hrs to 1100 Hrs
2ND Shift - 1400 Hrs to 2200 Hrs 1830 Hrs to 1900 Hrs
3RD Shift - 2200 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 0200Hrs to 0230 Hrs
|Tide||Tidal range of 11 M observed, observed tide current up to 7 Knots,|
|Discharge Facility||updated soon.....|
|Vessel Age Permitted||25 Years & subject to class approved by DG SHIPPING.|
|Minimum Crane Outreach||updated soon.....|
|Berth No||LOA(Mrts)||Beam(Mtrs)||Draft(Mtrs)||DWT||Qty||SWL||Cargo Handled|
1) Max LOA - 225.000 Mtrs., Min. LOA -120.000 Mtrs, Breadth - 33.000 Mtrs, Draft - 13.00 Mtrs.
2) Deadweight - Not Exceeding - 11000 - 70000.00 M.Tons
3) Permissible air draft at berth - 26 mtrs
1) GANGWAY:- Provide by terminal
2) FLOATING CRANE & MOBILE CRANE:- Not Available.
For loading & discharging rate, Please contact us on web chat or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) FRESH WATER - Available, depends on availability at the time of vessel arrival.
2) FUEL / PROVISION - Fuel is not available in local market. Provision can be supplied , depends on availability in local market.
1) PORT DUES :- PER GRT USD 0.20
2) PILOTAGE:- PER GRT USD 1.00
3) MOORING CHARGES:- PER DAY/GRT USD 0.40
- Mooring fees of USD 0.40/GRT is chargeable on per day or part of the day the vessel occupies the jetty
4) FACILITY CHARGES:- PER GRT USD 0.15
5) BERTH HIRE:- PER GRT USD 0.10
6) ANCHORAGE:- PER GRT USD 0.019/ DAY
-Applicable if Vessel stay exceed more then 30 days.
7) TUG CHARGE:- For Min 3 hrs INR 1,00,000/-
8) VTMS:- PER GRT INR 4/-
Above restrictions / information are current and are subject to change without any prior intimation from port authorities